Ten Things You Didn't Know About Mycroft Holmes1) Mycroft isn't strictly Christian, but he is Agnostic and has been since he was fifteen; the last time he prayed was at his little brother's side when he ODed again, just as Mummy Holmes had instilled in him with all those Church goings.Ten Things You Didn't Know About Mycroft Holmes
More Like This
2) Mycroft lived in fear of only seven men in England; two are dead, and two are Sherlock and James Moriarty. And the remaining used to be his closest friends.
3) Mycroft's father was a terrible drunk, and Mycroft, when something that even he cannot take happens, falls into the same trap. And he hates himself for it.
4) Is NOT a virgin thank you very much. Indeed, Mycroft has set his own system of coping with such things rather than his little brother's way
.God knows why he is like he is, Mycroft has never asked and honestly would rather not know.
5) Loves Mummy very much, though she is also completely insufferable.
6) When he was a young man, he was much like Sherlock and had plenty of his own rebellious fun; however, it wasn't as self-destruc
Win or Lose, Some-One Always Gets Hurt......This was inevitable.Win or Lose, Some-One Always Gets Hurt......
More Like This
It was one of many endings, but none of them would be painless, Mycroft Holmes knew.
He had ambushed them in a car park, Sherlock and John at his side.
The area was half lit, drips of blood on the concrete led to them.
The Moriarty Twins.
They stood, Koren's left hand in James' right, staring defiantly at the SWAT team that surrounded them, pistols lost some-where further back where they had fought for so long against the law enforcers. They had done well against so many; three dead and two injured where only James Moriarty had received a gunshot wound to the right shoulder.
A dark rose of blood bloomed on his shirt and both were bedraggled and dirty from the two and a half week chase.
There was silence for a minute or two before Mycroft stepped forward.
"Koren; end this. Come here." He held out a hand to her.
"MYCROFT!!!" Sherlock exploded as he had no idea of what his older brother planned, and John looked from the youngest Moriarty to the politician in disgusted